- L. Manyara / Ngongoro / Serengeti / Tarangire - 6 Nights 7 Days (KTST 006)
- L. Manyara / Ngongoro /Serengeti - 7 Nights 8 Days (KTST 007)
- L. Manyara / Ngorongoro / Tarangire - 4 Nights 5 Days (KTST 003)
- L. Manyara / Ngorongoro / Tarangire - 5 Nights 6 Days (KTST 004)
- Mt. Kilimanjaro - Machame Route 8 Days ( KTM: 003 )
- Parent Category: Kenya Safaris
- Published: 04 September 2014
- Hits: 2192
The Masai Mara lies in the south west of Kenya it is also the celebrated site for Nature's annual spectacular the Great Migration. Between June and October the rolling plains of the Mara are flooded with over a million Wildebeest and hundreds of zebra and impala searching for fresh new grass after the rains. Their dramatic river crossings are a reality for visitors. Game viewing is excellent year round and bird life is also plenty.
Activities include: game viewing bird watching and balloon rides (0ptional).
|TWO NIGHTS SAFARI BY AIR MASAI MARA|
|1.||Nairobi - Masai Mara||Depart from the Nairobi Wilson Airport on the morning flight. On arrival and upon payment of park fees you will be transferred to the lodge/camp. Lunch is included. Have an afternoon game drive to view the wildlife. Dinner and overnight at Your Lodge. (LDB)
Mara Sarova/Mara Serena/Similar
Two game drives are provided on this day; 6:30 am before breakfast, And just after lunch.Optional Balloon Safari can be arranged.Meals and overnight at Your Lodge/Camp (BLD).
|3.||Masai Mara - Nairobi||After breakfast transfer to the Airstrip for flight to Nairobi. The flight departs in the morning back to Nairobi.|