- L. Manyara / Ngongoro / Serengeti / Tarangire - 6 Nights 7 Days (KTST 006)
- L. Manyara / Ngongoro /Serengeti - 7 Nights 8 Days (KTST 007)
- L. Manyara / Ngorongoro / Tarangire - 4 Nights 5 Days (KTST 003)
- L. Manyara / Ngorongoro / Tarangire - 5 Nights 6 Days (KTST 004)
- Mt. Kilimanjaro - Machame Route 8 Days ( KTM: 003 )
- Published: 02 June 2009
- Hits: 4812
Vaccination requirements change from time to time. Some countries require advance inoculations for yellow fever and certificates thereof. we will advise you of these. Malaria is present in many parts of Africa - we will advise you if you will be visiting a malaria area. We suggest you consult your local doctor or health department for information on malaria prophylactics and the latest health precautions. If you are on prescription medication, please ensure you have an adequate supply to last the duration of your stay and a copy of your prescription(s).
There are good hospitals in the main towns/ Cities of Kenya while the rural areas have small health centers where one can get basic first aid. It is absolutely essential that all visitors carry some form of medical insurance to cater for any eventualities. There is an excellent Flying Doctor service in the event of a medical emergency, while on safari away from the urban centers.
Hotels and lodges supply clean drinking water but whenever in doubt, please drink only bottled mineral water (which is available in hotels and safari camps). Drinking water from the tap is not encouraged.