- L. Manyara / Ngongoro / Serengeti / Tarangire - 6 Nights 7 Days (KTST 006)
- L. Manyara / Ngongoro /Serengeti - 7 Nights 8 Days (KTST 007)
- L. Manyara / Ngorongoro / Tarangire - 4 Nights 5 Days (KTST 003)
- L. Manyara / Ngorongoro / Tarangire - 5 Nights 6 Days (KTST 004)
- Mt. Kilimanjaro - Machame Route 8 Days ( KTM: 003 )
- Parent Category: Kenya Safaris
- Published: 02 June 2009
- Hits: 2729
|1.||09:00 a.m. Pick up from your hotel & proceed to Sirimon Park Gate 2600m. En route you meet with the porters & guide – picnic lunch at the park gate & begin acclimatization hike through the moorland to Old Moses 3300m for dinner and overnight. [3 hours]|
|2.||Hike leisurely to Shipton's Camp 4200m for overnight [6-7 hours]|
|3.||Pre-dawn attempt of Pt. Lenana 4985m and then descend leisurely back to Shipton's Camp for breakfast, thereafter proceed to Old Moses for overnight [5-6 hours)|
|4.||After breakfast, descend to road head [3 hours] for your transfer vehicle to Nairobi . Lunch is provided at a budget hotel.|
Some most Important Gears
- Walking pole(s)/
- Sleeping Bag,
- Gaiters: To keep mud, rocks, and snow out of your boots.
- Water purification: This is essential as water for drinking is taken directly from mountain streams.
- Hiking Boots: This is the most important item on the list. You'll need a comfortable/waterproof pair of hiking boots which offer plenty of support. - Make sure they are broken in before you get to Kilimanjaro/Mt. Kenya !
- Some energy Snacks
NB: We ensure clients get enough and plenty of well cooked food.